3D SIDE BUILDINGS

Being that there should be two sets of buildings next to the street, and since it’s a combination of commercial and residential areas, I made the first version following some previous photos and designs, but that makes it very rough and some of the structures are impossible to realise in places where even future technology will be available, and it’s too simple, so I’m deleting the first version

In the second version, I referenced some of the E1 references plus some of the game’s buildings. The building on the left has a flat roof which is more in line with modern architecture, while on the right I looked at a previous photo of my hometown and through this photo restored a design that has both a Chinese building roof and a modern building floor. However, because the building on the right looked very much like a normal residential area, and there was a lack of design, as well as some problems with the UV, the building on the left was decided, but the building on the right was changed to a different version.

Because the screenshot is not to see too much of the left side of the building, so the colouring on the very simple, but because there is a light strip for this reason, he can still be used as a guide to the line of sight to guide the intermediary of the door, so the light strip is retained, but the light strip at the same time is also designed to be relatively simple, is derived from the design of the previous symbols through the evolution of a number of motifs.

The third version of the building on the right, still from the photo, is a reference to some modern houses, the main era is not very long ago, but it does not match with the future at all, the colour scheme of the top and the bottom of the building looks completely different from the era, but the light strip is a guiding role in the beginning, so I thought that he could be retained in the later building, but it can also be presented in a different way.

In the third version, I followed some of the design of the gate and inspiration to find the gate reference to some of the buildings, and simplify its structure, so that it meets the modern design of the thrift, but at the same time so that it will not be convenient to design the light band, so I follow the modern some scenic spots inside the ancient buildings will be playing the light, under the eaves of the room to the wall of a layer of light through the light as a substitute for the previous blue light band is the overall effect Will not dominate.

At the same time, because the side of the building on the missing some of the decorations look empty, so I refer to some of the Chinese game will be in the ancient buildings above the addition of a patterned cloth as a decoration, the production of some of the banners hanging to the ground, or cloth at the same time for the colour test and some of the suggestions to listen to the final choice of cyan as the background colour, and above the addition of patterns.

And the left stripes, I chose a sentence, the old Chinese saying called red with green as a colour scheme red with green is very bright, but also more suitable for appearing in the street, and then I added the gold stripes on both sides of the decorative top, while the third cloth produced, the last cloth, which was originally appeared in the door of the teacher suggested that he should not appear on the door because it will affect the overall composition, so I moved it to the The source of this next to some of the star patterns there is an ancient building roof is so related to the stars so I made a similar. All the patterns are extensions of the symbols from the original scene and some of the same traditional patterns in the references.