TOPSY TURVY

In my opinion, the Topsy turvy need to make others feel confuse and never get the next stages of the animation. My idea was to do an animation with characters that were completely impossible to be in the same time and place. Like cyber elves with a magic wand, dinosaurs walked on the enchanted land. I also designed multiple characters

The whole story is an adventurer wanted to began a trip with his butterfly . First he went to merchant and the merchant gave him a fire rocket. And he rent a motor bike to began his trip, but after a few hours he broke his motor bike into the  sea. He was sad, but soon he was shocked  cause the place he broke the bike grew a big tree, with a place can through the coins in. He prepared a coin and went into the tree, the tree change to a rocket and brought him to the sky. He went to a sky palace, which just a big sofa with snacks on it. And his butterfly was shining, and changed to a sword. He looked at the sword, after few minutes he moved his rocket out and flew away. He went to a new planet while the rocket stooped moving, and there’s something shining in the sky like something will go out. But only a big dinosaur with sharp teeth to hunt him. He ran away, the dinosaurs were in hot pursuit, and their run set the planet rolling. At last the planet left its orbit, darted forward, and finally fell into the water like a float.

I think what needs to be improved is how to improve showing the tospy turvy by Style improvement. There need more style in one environment, for example,there can have realistic dinosaurs and cartoon characters in a world of chaotic lines of stick figures. Also, for the animatic I need to make it simpler, to make the story clearly.