VE project

In the survey, I chose “the most vivid colour of each time period” as the theme, and conducted the research. there were many things connected to my daily life. But flowers will change in different season, also spring festival is coming, so there were many flowers and  bright colours in my daily life.

The first was rays of the morning sun,the sun shines through the green leaves of the plants to the ground, which is the beginning of a new day and the brightest colour of the morning. The second was the wintersweet at noon. Wintersweet is a flower that only blooms in winter and is loved for its bright yellow colour and special fragrance.

Afternoon is to use to decorate the red flower in the home and sunflower, because the coming of big festival the home also wants a few more festive red. It is very lively with the yellow sunflower.

Finally, waiting for the family to go home in the night of the lanterns, the festival is approaching, everyone hung lanterns and lanterns on the door, a night on the light up, especially lively in the night.