workshop for paper work

For the paperwork I first use apps for practice. The assistance of onion skins makes animation easy, so I first drew a bouncing ball and a swinging pendulum. At the same time I made a draft of the people turning circles. It helps me to understand how lightbox and paperwork working.

Then I did the bouncing ball on paperwork, it was a little bit of difficult to finish it on paper, but the process is very interesting.

For the walking animation, I first drew a rough draft on the software,to understand the movement and decomposition of walking. And then I finish it on paper. I first made a rough draft with a blue pencil, then drew layer by layer with a regular pencil, and finally made an animation of walking.

For the head turn and expression change animation, I first made a simple person on the paper. I made three more views of the person, the front, the side and the back. At the same time, make a rotational motion from the left side to the front and back to the right side.

For the change of expression, I first drew three different expressions, then overlaid several pieces of paper in the middle, and slowly deduced the change of expression.