Topology & Animation

In the subsequent engraving, I tried my best to restore the setting and body of the character according to the three views, and made a low poly topology, and when learning the topology, I needed to use mirroring to ensure the consistency of the face. But I often made mistakes, so I did it all over again many times and finally succeeded. For the ears and tail, it is not so detailed, because there are too many details, so only the details of the high poly can be restored by baking and softening the edges. And the head is the most difficult because there are many details.

I studied both maya and blender for the skeleton binding phase of the model, but for physical reasons and because I was more skilled at it, I chose blender, which is still a very difficult task, despite the plug-ins and the human skeleton. It takes a lot of time to adjust the position of the points and to align the model. However, blender is simpler and quicker to get used to. In terms of weights it took more time, as his hands were attached to the skirt and it was necessary to remove the weights of the corresponding skeleton points one by one and redraw them.

The most difficult thing when doing animation is the performance of action, unlike real-world characters, game characters even static need some obvious dynamics to express the character's character and characteristics, even if they are still standing, it is very different from reality, and the character needs obvious body ups and downs to show that he looks like a real person, not a model. And all the dynamics have to match the settings, and I refer to a lot of 2D animations to make the dynamics